When is Farmaggedon?
Farmaggedon is open from 7:00 pm with last admission at 9:30 pm on September 29th and throughout October.
TICKETS ARE READY FOR YOUR “INTAKE”!
SELECT YOUR DATE…
ENTER PROMO CODE FG1008 BEFORE SELECTING YOUR TICKETS.
FAST TRACK TICKETS
Hate queuing? Make your Farmaggedon experience complete with our Faramaggedon Fast Track Tickets.
All Access Pass to the entire Fear Farm including Zombie Paintball.
No Queuing! Fast Track Tickets get you right to your worst nightmares in all our scare houses.
Destroy the Zombie Uprising with 140 paintballs (per person) for your Zombie Outlaw mission. It’s time to Lock n’ Load Solider!
FARMAGGEDON ADMISSION POLICY
- NO TICKET = NO ADMISSION
- WE HAVE A NO REFUND POLICY
- NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED ON SITE NO UNDER 15’s WITHOUT A RESPONSIBLE ADULT (18+)
- THE MANAGEMENT RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY
WARNINGS & DISCLAIMERS
FARMAGGEDON reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone. You will experience intense audio & lighting, extreme low visibility, strobe lights, fog, damp or wet conditions and a physically demanding environment.
YOU SHOULD NOT BOOK FOR FARMAGGEDON IF…
You should not participate if you are pregnant, have claustrophobia, prone to seizures, heart or respiratory problems.
You will not be admitted if you appear to be intoxicated or are wearing any form of temporary cast, medical brace or are using crutches. No photography or videography is allowed. No smoking, drinking or eating. No running, touching props, and DO NOT touch the actors. If you violate these rules you may be asked to leave without a refund.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Your ticket is a revocable license and may be taken and admission refused upon refund of purchase price.
- The Holder of this ticket understands that there is inherent risk involved in attending FARMAGGEDON
- The Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers associated with participation in FARMAGGEDON.
- In consideration and acceptance of entrance into FARMAGGEDON holder agrees to release the operator, its parent corporations, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and landlord from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from attending FARMAGGEDON or any of the attractions at this location.
IF THE EVENT IS CANCELLED
All tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled. In the unlikely that the event is cancelled or changed, you may be entitled to a refund. Refunds must be claimed within 28 days of your event date by contacting Ticket Quarter directly on 0344 8000 410 or emailing email@example.com.
Failing to contact Ticket Quarter within 28 days will mean that your refund is no longer available to claim.
ABOUT THE FARMAGGEDON INTAKE TIME
INTAKE TIME means the time at which you join the entrance queue.
- If you have a 7 pm ticket you MAY NOT join the line after 8 pm.
- If you have an 8.30pm ticket you MAY NOT join the line before 8.30pm etc.
LAST ZOMBIE OUTLAW ADMISSION
Last Zombie Outlaw admission is 9:30 pm. The Zombie Outlaw military are doing their best to eliminate anything that moves, in the woods, in the fields and in the crops… they may need you to reinforce them at Zombie Outlaw.
“Think you’ll get a break from the fear between houses? Think again, no matter where you turn there are new terrors and scares ready to freak you out even while you wait to get into the next house! Utterly brilliant!”P. Martin
“Best scare attraction I’ve been too! I would highly recommend this to anyone. If you are looking for an extra scary adrenaline rush and a Halloween night to remember then this is the place for you!”D. Keanery
test your nerve
– Farmaggedon 2018 –
how to find The Fear Farm
Farmaggedon is forged in Hell but conveniently located on the B5195, just off the Formby bypass. Flatman’s Lane, Ormskirk, L39 7HW.